ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CARBON AND EMERY COUNTIES
We are pleased to announce we are hiring for Member Services Specialists for our second year!
Job Description: MEMBER SERVICES REMOTE SPECIALIST
We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
HeathEquity is offering job opportunities in Price Utah in conjunction with Accelerant’s Opportunity Hub program. These jobs are local to Price and may transition to work-from-home positions, affectionately known as “Homies.”
How you can make a difference
The Member Services team is the heart and primary contact for Member’s inquiries regarding the administration of their Health Savings and Reimbursement Accounts. Team members within Member Services are valued and respected as they are equipped with the knowledge to assist not only members but other HealthEquity team members.
The Member Services team is staffed 24/7 which allows members to call at their convenience. Member Services team members build strong, lasting relationships with members by understanding their needs and concerns. This team takes the lead in providing a delightful experience for every person who contacts HealthEquity via our education center.
What you’ll be doing
- Serving as primary point of contact for HealthEquity’s Members.
- Having fun and bringing fun to work.
- Being amazing and working with other amazing humans.
- Providing exceptional service by taking, let’s just say, lots of inbound calls in our education service center.
- Continually learning and improving your knowledge by utilizing continuous training.
What you will need to be successful
- Keen problem solver with the unique ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to take initiative to solve problems.
- Talent to navigate various computer applications
- Exceptional ability to build trust and communicate with members in order to fully meet their needs.
- Competence to maintain a high level of accuracy and proficiency in all aspects of account maintenance. (A little perfectionism doesn’t hurt).
- Ability to meet adherence expectations.
- Highly motivated with the capacity to work as a team player and also as an individual contributor. (Love those overachievers)
- Desire to revolutionize consumer driven healthcare.
What we are looking for; specific to Remote Team Members
- Full-time and part-time positions available
(please provide your information below ASAP as we will be having information session at our Price location on August 10)
- Five week intensive training will take place in office Monday-Friday
- Training will be full-time, (even for part-time team members)
- Attendance throughout training is a MUST!
- Team members will remain working in office for an unspecified period of time. Will transition to remote when proficient in MS skills.
- Transitioning to remote requirements:
- No performance issues
- No attendance issues
- Good, “purple” attitude
- Home environment that meets requirements
- Team member supplied Internet that meets requirements
- One weekend shift will be included in shift
- HealthEquity will provide necessary equipment
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision to save healthcare. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.
Job Location: Price, Utah, United States
Position Type: Full-Time